- Masses of photos from the Siege of Terra weekend
- A less chaotic selection of pictures
- Titan Knee joints – by Montyworld
- Scratch-built Mk1 Land Raider – by Lascannons & Lances
- Mechanicum in progress – by PedroKantor
- Ferrus Manus – by Iron Hands
- Justaerin and Falkus Kibre – by Big Will
- Star Wars-inspired Mechanicus – by Musings of a Metal Mind
- Win a copy of Horus Heresy – by Tabletop Hooligans
- Blast from the past: Ã‚Â Guardians of Terra – by Angels_Blade
Monthly Archive: May 2010
With Whitehorn/Rusty Dice busy showing his Traitor Ad-Mech off at AotE this weekend, I thought I’d fill in with a post to keep you all happy.
Last weekend, Whitehorn arranged an all day gaming event at his local club. Ã‚Â As is becoming tradition, I made the pilgrimage north to attend. Ã‚Â The plan was to run a large apocalypse game, with the two of us nominally team leaders. Ã‚Â As people turned up to play, we’d take it in turns to bring them on, on either side. Ã‚Â By the end, we had 5 people aside. Ã‚Â Given the army construction rules were ‘1500 points, 30 model limit, no FOC, no formations’ it was likely a lot of superheavies were going to turn up.
The hypaspists assemble for battle!
Naturally I have left the most basic infantry to do last and the target of 24 hypaspists is quite a struggle! I have built 22, fully painted 8 and am well underway with another 13. Getting them done is now the priorty as the final release of the army rules means I won’t be needing more than one Magos.
There’s only 4 days ’til the big event. Will the Dark Mechanicum be marching to war in full colour?
I’ve put up a list of machines I would like to some day build, but am letting you decide which one to approach first and give the full MyWargame tutorial treatment.
A quick illustration for each unit is probably required, so here’s the bunch:
Catalogue image here.
Image pending – you can find this in Horus Heresy: Collected Visions.