I’ve always wanted to work on an Adeptus Arbite force, but for some reason it never happened, standing aside for other projects. With the release of the new Ork battlewagon, I saw a lovely conversion that transformed it into an Arbite riot truck. This further inspired me to eventually conjure up the effort to give them a shot. Today I started on a prototype model for an enforcer.
Monthly Archive: October 2010
This weekend I shall be attending the 1st Company Veterans‘ Open War tournament. I don’t frequent tournaments as I don;t consider any of my armies complete orÃ‚Â competitive, but have been enjoying the motivation of ‘best army’ awards. Whether I achieve anything or not, having a pending deadline gets me painting, which can only be a good thing.
- Leman Russ – by Dave Taylor
- AOTE4 best army – Blood Angels – by Dargor
- Heresy Death Guard – by BigRed
- Myrmidon Assault Engine – by Lt.gregor
- Ultramarines – by SirAndrewD
- Truescale World Eaters – by MagosBinary
- Doomwing of Tzeentch – by KingFluff
- Alpharius – by Apologist
- Custodian Guard – by Angels_blade
- MkIII Luna Wolves – by SQ
In an attempt to streamline and focus the huge project that is the Codex Crusades, the first legion to receive much attention has reached a stage of playtesting, idea feedback and balancing but as a seperate entity from the rest. I’ve decided to seperate the Iron Hands (and future legions) into their own file for the duration. Should the monumental day that everything is completed reach us, I’ll collate them all back into a single tome.