Plans for 2011
Every year I try to sit back and reflect on what I planned and achieved in the hobby. I tend to set out a list of ideas and forget about it until 12 months later and notice that it’s completely different to what actually happened. So, to maintain this trend, but perhaps with a little more focus due to upcoming events and scenarios, here’s a selection of projects that should see the light in 2011.
In the world of Warhammer 40,000
- Space Wolf Storm Raven commission
- Pre-Warmaster Luna Wolves
- Sisters of Silence
- Mechanicum Robots
- More pre-Heresy armour tutorials
- Expand my Legio Mortis Mechanicum Skitarii, perhaps a titan…
- Continue developing and testing Codex Crusades
- Norse Warriors of Chaos
- High Elves
- Old World-centric play-by-email game
- Saxon village
- Isn’t that enough?
Hopefully I can find a balance between producing useful tutorials and showing my ownproject developments over the year. No doubt new games and model releases will distract me in the near future!