Knights have been around for three decades in the Warhammer 40,000 universe and until this week their background material has been quite thin. An article in White Dwarf 126 and some basic information in the classic Epic supplements. Graham McNeil brought them back into the mainstream with the Knights of Taranis in the Horus Heresy novel, Mechanicum (6 years ago!).
- Staring into the Abyss – Part 5 : Choosing a Vanguard Company
- Staring into the Abyss – Part 4 : Picking colours and painting demons
- Staring into the Abyss – Part 3 : Practice and Warband building
- Staring into the Abyss – Part 2 : Abyss Warband Booster box opening and review
- Staring into the Abyss – Part 1 : Abyss Warband Set box opening and review