Having leapt into Warhammer’s 8th edition, it’s a lot of fun going through army books and new rules to re-invent armies and try no builds. So far I have been trying out as manyÃ‚Â differentÃ‚Â units as possible, taking advantage of any new rules. Festus in a unit of 50 Marauders, my first horde deathstar, seems to have worked up a few grudges at my local club so far!
- Staring into the Abyss – Part 5 : Choosing a Vanguard Company
- Staring into the Abyss – Part 4 : Picking colours and painting demons
- Staring into the Abyss – Part 3 : Practice and Warband building
- Staring into the Abyss – Part 2 : Abyss Warband Booster box opening and review
- Staring into the Abyss – Part 1 : Abyss Warband Set box opening and review